Your Ad Here

2.6.07

Blogged twice

this is my 2nd blog already. Uhm, let's just say i didn't like the url of the first one, my stellar blog. . ^_^ which means I have to start building up this blog again. Well, I started by submitting it to the listing of awesome blogs on the web. The listing hasn't stopped yet so you, too, can submit your blog. It costs nothing so you'll lose nothing as well. So it's just worth a try. *.^

To those who has my old blog linked to their site. .kindly update? I'll still put your links here, don't worry. :D

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.6.07

    ur 2nd blog is nice.. i like the style, very unque. btw, thanks for sharing the blog submission lists.. and another thing who's that girl on the pic on the right? she is pretty.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. baw pa anonymous2 pa. .hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, that pretty girl is my fiance. . . ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11.1.08

    my idol Bamboo Manalac
    matulonging at mabait pa sa mga
    bata kaya nga idol kita pareng Bamboo Bamboo has played their part for the children!

    peace man;;;;;from-idoL

    ReplyDelete