Your Ad Here

14.7.07

Friday (13th) Freak!

It's Friday and it's july 13. The day I saw him die-SIRIUS BLACK! Though the way he died was not as heart numbing as was portrayed in the book. I almost shed a tear (or I think I did) when I read it in the book. Harry was sooooo dumb! (ooops, not at all, sorry harry) It's just that he let his emotions control him. . . Well, that was his "weapon that Voldemort didn't have." Nice one J.K.!

Nyway, I was really excited with the movie because I love this part of the book. As the movie started, I couldn't help but feel really excited (took the story seriously hihih). If you have read the book thoroughly, you will notice a lot of changes. Of course, they couldn't fit the whole story in an almost-three-hour movie. They could have cut the story short but they didn't have to change it. No quidditch game, Ron was with Harry and Hermione when Hagrid brought them to grawp, Cho Chang was the one who betrayed them (it should have been Marietta, her friend), the prophecy was broken by Malfoy or someone, then Harry's company at the Ministry of Magic was there after Dumbledore's fight with Voldemort.

Then, Grawp here looks very familiar. . Is Grawp Shrek? They look the same. .hee hee The Weasley twins really looked cute as ever! Though Sirius' tatoo at the chest area looked cool, I didn't know Sirius Black had a tatoo. .hihih

But the movie is satisfying enough for a PhP70.50 fee. But the book exceeds anyone's expectation. Can't wait to read the 7th. .

The posters outside the cinema really looked tempting. .and so I fell. .




2 comments:

  1. boyset sumala pa comment ko.. lawlaw harry potter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah

    lihog lng da ah. .
    comment ya gli ara sa birdie song na entry. .

    its because wla pa ngtubo b**b ni hermione. .heheh
    \m/

    ReplyDelete