Your Ad Here

10.7.07

What I've Done



What I've Done, from the new album of Linkin Park, Minutes to Midnight.

So, LP is back. Back with a new sound. Hearing this song, i didn't feel the "Linkin Park Sound." I don't know but it feels different. I haven't heard all the songs from their album but I think the group has changed their style. Though the song is really great, but its something I don't expect from Linkin Park. Its lighter and for me LP is heavy.

I love LP ever since One Step Closer. Its the song that made me Linkin Parkish. Even though my friends didn't support me at first, I was still so into them. They just agreed to me when Crawling came out. For me, Hybrid Theory is the sound of Linkin Park. Maybe the group just wanted change. At least they're back. Despite the members' side projects, and some collaborations, they still made it to a new album and music. I just hope they won't get disbanded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment