Your Ad Here

27.11.07

It's gotta be SHAKEY'S


fresh lumpia from MERBEN. . .yipee! No longer fresh when I ate it coz I was so full with my breakfast at JD. .then the lunch at Shakey's. .whoa! I felt like my tummy's gonna burst!


I just put the rice there after I finished the pasta. . .I didn't have a double order. I even shared my pizza with shella.:D I/We wanted to have an Ala Mode but our stomach could no longer contain it.


We were supposed to buy Generick a gift. That's the sole reason why we went strolling at the mall. T'was really hard to find a PhP300 --that means, PhP100 for each of us-- worth of birthday gift for a man. We have bought something for ourselves already and yet, we couldn't find something for him. We tried, we really did.nyeheheh Then, food trip has always been our trip, and we went to Shakey's. The food was great. . .and the waiter, too. We'll come back for you, Cyril. nyahahah

We have heard stories about Shakey's keeping their customers wait long for their orders. But we didn't. It may depend on the food ordered. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment