Your Ad Here

11.12.07

Sinadya sa Halaran 2007

December 08, 2007. Sinadya sa Halaran Festival was held in Roxas City. But I was not able to enjoy the "festival" per se. It became a sort of Brodbeck-get-together after how many years that we haven't done this. Instead of the traditional practice of going to houses for the feast, we end up at Chowking where Sheila's the manager. It was a not-so-planned get-together so after dinner, we haven't settled where to go next. Since there was a festival, bars and restaurants were full. But later on, we have found a place at Chill Bar. It was a bit boring at first. But later on, we got tipsy that I dropped my phone twice. . . and it didn't function properly after I dropped it. I didn't remember if it really got wet by the beer that I accidentally hit on the table. . .and I wasn't drunk yet. .bwahahah

That was the first time I went on a night out at Roxas City. My father never allowed me but this time I went out without asking his permission. I just told him I was going. I think he knew I'd still go or that he realized that I'm old enough for this thing.heheheh



My friends, our bond, are still the same. That's what I like about them. Despite the changes in our lives, the differences we now have, they still have that "Brodbeck" in them. We cannot really avoid that there are people who change. But its a good thing that there are those who never forgets. We will have our reunion on January 05, 2008. . . Another time to relive the Brodbeck spirit. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment