Your Ad Here

19.7.08

Rock 100 with Urbandub

UPV Marketing Society Inc. organizes a Rock Concert annually, and so its Urbandub this year. Honestly, I don't know their songs. .:D Sorry guys. It was because of Andy that I watched and because I missed going to concerts as well. I admit Urbandub created good music and the band can totally rock the audience. The concert got me into "Urbandub music" mode right now.heheh I like how they made Sailing into a rockin' reggae. Also, I learned about the Guitar Spin that night. mwahahah the guy in front of me kept telling his friends at my back, "kita nyo to?nag guitar spin xa." hahah the guy looked cute coz I can see how Urbandub fanatic he was. True to his words, the guitarist did a lot of Guitar Spin. \m/

I didn't notice in the ticket and in the event's promotional materials that Diet of Wormz, a local band in Iloilo, not just a front act band. I've heard of them ever since High School or early College days because of my friend and they've become popular now. Concert-goers also awaited for their performance. I think I can see some Rage Against the Machine influence on their songs.


0 comments:

Post a Comment