Your Ad Here

2.10.08

Tomorrow Becomes Yesterday

Finally, I have my own copy of Tomorrow Becomes Yesterday album, the latest from Bamboo. The original release date was September 19 and was postponed to the 26th. But it was only available to selected regions. The stocks arrived in Iloilo last Monday, Sep. 29 and got my copy. It was not even displayed yet, I have to ask for it so that they can get it from their stock room.lol

I was shocked when a co-believer told me that the album has gone Platinum on the 2nd day since it was released. Platinum! It only means that it has gone Platinum even when I haven't bought the album yet. Plus, during that time, the album was available to few selected areas only. To think also that the band was not here yet to even promote the album. Wow!


Here's a post from their site's guestbook:
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED US AND HAS BOUGHT THE NEW ALBUM. OUR DEEPEST AND SINCERE GRATITUDE TO YOU GUYS. JUST LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT TBY HAS REACHED PLATINUM ON ITS FIRST 2DAY OUT IN THE MARKET THANKS SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING US. CHAT SKED TO BE POSTED ON ENTER PAGE SOON.

"Chat sked to be posted on enter page soon." Yep, a live chat with the band themselves! Keep checking the site for the sked. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment