Your Ad Here

26.3.09

Rohan Online Philippines Online Open Beta Test

Rohan Online Philippines Open Beta Test is now up (since March 23 actually) and my Archer is just level 26 as of now. The Closed Beta Testers who went to level 20 (at least) will receive a free Looting Monkey pet and a Blessing Seal according to LUG. But it will take effect on April 2. The only thing I like in the local server is the item mall. I am able to enjoy some costume, accessories, and seals. The lag is intolerable though, not to mention being disconnected several times. Players also are soooo soooo. KS here KS there - whatever! Some would also answer to a GM's ingame announcements, while some would ask a GM ingame to help with the bug. WTF??? So many trash talkers. Manners pls.

I am 49 going 50 in the international server with my Archer. I hope I can change job very soon. lol

Anyway here's my ph character:


I decided to put full dex on my stats and I only depend on my accessories for my HP.:D my celebration glasses adds 15 Str, 15 Dex, and 15 Int while my Icicle earrings has an additional 15 Vit, 5 Psy and 10 to All Resistance. My Orchid Shower Set costume also adds +40 to Physical Defense. So far I can survive with it. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment