Your Ad Here

16.1.08

j a v a !

It started from the KFC Chicken Barbecue Meal. I loved java rice from then on. But the meal is no longer available at KFC. Its just recently that I remembered of searching for the recipe of java rice:

INGREDIENTS:

2 cups cooked rice

3 tablespoon vegetable oil

1 teaspoon minced garlic

1/4 cup chopped onions

1/4 cup chopped bell pepper

1/4 cup tomato ketchup


PROCEDURE:

Heat oil in a frying pan.

Saute garlic, onions, and bell pepper until onions are transparent.

Add rice and mix well.

Add ketchup and continue stirring until well blended.


I haven't tried it yet but it looks simple. I thought there was some food coloring that makes it yellow. From the looks of it, I have thought of the java rice in Kenny Roger's - with the bell pepper in it. Thinking of this recipe, makes me want to eat at Kenny Roger's. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment