Your Ad Here

6.2.08

six am

browsing through my files, I saw this old conversation over yahoo messenger.
T'was about an impromptu poem turned speech. . .

6 a m
(because it was supposed to be made until 6am)

the best days has begun
from that very moment i wont forget what i did for love (naks!)
every passing day is a brand new adventure
happy moments between **** and ****
i love you everytime u smile
i love you every time you do :|
or this 8-|
i love your humor
everytime u make me wait on that same old spot everytime i walk you to office
and share each step, watching your meek face
now silence has turned to spontaneous exchange
at last..
but still there's a lot more of mystery rather than what uv shown
i want to be ur friend, ur companion..
the one ul run to in times of despair and sorrow
i want to be a definite part of your life
someone ul never forget even on your old days
you showed me something not everyone could see everyday
a feeling that wanted me to become a better person
i long for you each day
leaving your side means sorrow
uv become the biggest part in me
in such a short time
im consumed by ur unique way
last night i cant keep my eyes watching the one that made me love "love"
i could spend all my time looking at you
and each time i do
i fall inlove again (waaaah)
your forehead is a shining mirror, it reflects my soul
the man i became because of you
in your eyes i know but i can't tell
but im happy just looking at them
those lying eyes, true but hiding what's within
i wish i could tell, i wish im right..
remmber the time we were at UP?

(restart pc. . .)

i wish i can hold till day break
watch the sunrise together
by the sea
hold u
i wish we could do that
everyday
living in a house near the sea or on a province
calm and peaceful
naks!

bluekazen: calm and peaceful. .just making babies
bluekazen: ;;)
"poet": running nude in the beach
"poet": :))

-- the poem (serious one) --

sometimes i wish i never knew you
because then i could go to sleep not knowing I did stupid things for love
I've been acting like nuts cant u see?
damn i'm lucky
u took me into a journey i thought i should be the one to take you in
i can't anticipate wat'll happen next
unpredictable, ul always be..
i knew you, but at some certain time
ur still the mysterious meek lady i knew from the start
ur all i need
ur everything
im not gud on melodramatic poems u know dat
but ur the one, i know, i felt it..
with you, i felt the glowing and kindest feeling..
my heart echoes
my smile is the sweetest
this could be the difference between love and being true
this is what i want and what i want to feel
what i want to be, what i dreamed
this i what i need, now.. till the end
u just came down, right into me..
deeper and deeper
and you will stay, i promise you'll be..
as long as u want..

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7.2.08

    daw akon man na.. ara na da haw? mwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete