Your Ad Here

29.11.08

Rohan Online

Rohan Online in the Philippines? Nah, I'm not that excited.lol I'm a bit hesitant to switch to Ph server. But I'm gonna try it though, my fella's gonna switch, I don't wanna be left in the int'l server. =P Its just I've spent much time, effort and some bucks for my character there. I've reset my skills, customized my character's appearance (just changed a hairstyle and put some piercings) and even my Brave Dragon has got a headset now!lol This recent DC problem will gonna make me switch to PH server as well.

Anyways, Rohan Online is one reason why I haven't updated this blog more often.hihihih I have a Half-elf character named Evainne with a 3dex+1vit build. I am now level 56 and a Scout - you get to choose what second-job you will take once you reach level 50. For Half-elves, their second job is either a Scout or a Ranger. I chose scout because of the AoE (Area of Effect) skills. But in the PH server, I'd like to be a Ranger. Here's a screenie of my character and my Brave Dragon pet:





There is no tentative date yet as to when will the CBT of Rohan Philippines will be released. If you're also looking forward for the Rohan Ph, just visit their website at Rohan.ph to keep yourself updated. ^ ^

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.12.08

    see ya at the official PH servers

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7.12.08

    naglalaro ka narin pala ng mmo :p go mari~
    those kinda games are addicting :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. nyahahah addicting nga talaga. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete