Your Ad Here

7.12.08

C H R I S T M A S ! ! !

Christmas is in the air! Its been cold lately, I don't know if there's a typhoon or what coz its been drizzling and sometimes raining in here. It makes me feel the Yuletide season even more. Even at Rohan, its Christmas time as well!




Gigantic gift boxes, huh. The Christmas trees, gifts, and decors were added last patch. It would have been better if they have fixed the DC problems as well. I played earlier for more than an hour and got no DC problem. But during TW, it just sucked big time!

Anyway, back to Christmas. lol I'm flooded with Forced Vacation Leaves this month and it means a long Christmas vacation. ^ ^ I wanted to go somewhere out of town to make use of my VL, but there seems to be no chance at all. XD

Well, Pacquial-delaHoya fight will start any minute by now. I hope I can find a decent site where I can watch the fight live. heheh

Merry Christmas Everyone!

(gift ko?heheh don't forget!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment